Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Football season is here...

So many of you know Sean has a love and obsession for the game of football. The only thing on our TV now is, I know shocking...FOOTBALL. And it is only a little over a week into the season, I have a feeling it's going to be a long one. His Favorite is of course the Utah Utes, but we are not able to regularly attend those games anymore. So instead we get to go to the ASU games. At least they are a good team. It kind of brought me back to my days at San Diego State because the quality of girls seen, wearing as little as possible to a sporting event. It still was a lot of fun. I don't think I have ever been to a game that hot though. I was kind of missing the cooler games in Utah, not the ones in a freezing blizzard though! Go UTES!!!

We love football games!
Supporting the local team
Sean pondering football and his love for the game!

He's so happy when he's watching a football game...

8 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

You guys are too cute! I am pretty sure Andy is just as obsessed...one of these days we might attend a Louisville game...until then...like you, we watch most of it on TV!!

Ty and Kumari said...

Hey chelsea!!! You guys look soo good!! Beautiful lashes still can't get over those! How is life!! Crazy we never see each other anymore. Hope married life is treating you good it looks like it!! keep in touch

A Wrinkle in Time said...

yeah!! I'm so glad to hear from you!! We have to keep in touch better... it makes me crazy to think how long it has been. love ya!

Stephenson and Katie said...

SEAN! I found your blog... somehow. Good to see your livin it up in AZ! You and the wifey are completely adorable!

Audy & Ash said...

querio un poco penne grande...ahora!!!!!!!!
Dude I was pumped to see that you found us...How are you guys doing...man I could go for a little V-Dub and some softball right about now....I hope you are both doing well and enjoying the heat.
we miss you man and we hope to get to know your wifey better ....Go UTES

Cristi Benedict said...

V-DUB! I saw you on Audy's blog and I wanted to say hi. It's been forever since I've seen you. I think the last time was at my bro's wedding in Delta. Your wife is HOTT!:) Looks like you guys are doing well!

Topher and Carma said...

V-dub

I'm so glad you found our blog. I've being wondering what's happened to for a while now. The last time I saw you was on a commercial for Utes football a few years back. Nice work by the way!! So excited you got married. Hi chelsea by the way. Congrats. So can you believe 3 boys. I don't think we had any last time we talked. They're all sports nuts too. My oldest (3) loves to go to football games with me. Anyway, we don't get much of the utes games out here either so I guess I have to get into the sooners. I got to go to the game against Cinci a couple of weeks ago. It's nice to feed the addiction. What a sweet game against the beavs huh? I couldn't sleep for like an hour after the game. So glad you found us man. Call soon. Home-(405)302-2074 Cell (435)590-7974.

Topher

Ben and Debs Aplanalp said...

I seriously had no idea you are sooo close to us! Or maybe Ben told me and I forgot but I think we should sweat outside together or something, possibly at a football game :)!