Friday, September 5, 2008

I Love Surveys, and I've Been Tagged!
Hey guys, it's Sean. The only time I get on here is when I am at work. It is friday evening and AT&T is dead. So I was reading our friends Andy and Melissa's blog and got this survey. It should keep me occupied for like 20 minutes so here it goes!!
First one:Post these rules on your blog.List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 Joys:
1. Being with my wife. I love coming home at night and having her look so happy to see me. Like Chels always says, being married is like a slumber party every night. I just love hanging out with her and being with her.
2. Last saturday began a 4 month long obsession of mine known as college football. Besides my hanging out with my wife it is my favorite thing in the world. I could watch anyone play and I would be like a kid in a candy store. My 2 favorite teams met last saturday with my alma mater Utah Utes beating my childhood favorites Michigan. It is definately a joy to have football back!!
3. Hanging out with my family. I never realized how much I really loved having my family around until we moved away from them. I love quoting movies with them. You definately know you are with the Van Wagenen's when you hear random movie and tv quotes flying around. I also love my inlaws. Me and Chels had a very different family upbringing and seeing how the Pettey clan reacts to my "stupidity" is absolutely epic!!! I love them, oh and being with my best friends is amazing.


3 Goals:
1. Be a good dad.
2. Be more spiritually centered.
3. Get a job with a medical sales company that I am interested in.


Obsessions:
1. Sports. Mainly Utah Football, and the Phoenix Suns. I am alot obsessed with both of them.
2. Movies. Mainly comedies. I love movies.
3. My wife


Facts About Me:
1. Me and my wife met the summer after our senior years of high school. He aunt is my moms best friend from college. I went to Lake Powell with her aunt's family. I don't think we said 2 words to each other and she thought I was stupid because I slept in everyones bed and I had earrings and bleach blonde hair!!! We met up 6 years later and now we are in love!!! HAHAHA!!
2. I have an unbelievably great memory and use it to memorize and remember information that is not important or useful. I can memorize a song after about 5 times hearing it, and I have ALOT of movies and tv show memorized. I also remember EVERYTHING. If you are a little cloudy about a moment or memory and I was in some way involved, chances are I can tell you everything about it!!
3. I have a wierd obsession with food. I love it and talk about and pretty much always want it. I however will not eat fruit or vegetables or anything remotely healthy. My wife thinks that if I ate it I would like it, but I try to and I have an extemely quick gag reflex. I also love soda. If you want details, ask anyone who has ever been friends with me and they can tell you stories!!!

Second one:Rules:Each player answers the questions themselves.


Ten years ago…
1. I was 16 and just strting my Junior year at Desert Vista High School
2. It was probably my most successful year of High School and my most fun. We went undefeated and won State in football. I was the leading scorer, captain, and MVP of my basketball team, and I was 4th at state in the 110 Hurdles.
3. I dated some girls that turned out to be a little bit of trouble!!
4. My best friend Coz's best friend growing up, big Juice Delfino moved to Phoenix from Virginia. And the laughter had never gone away! One of my best friends in the world. It definately made life alot more fun when Juice came to town.


Five things on tomorrow's “to do” list…
1. Wake up and go to work.
2. Try and get at least 4 sales so that I can have a nice commission check
3. Meet my wife
4. Go to the ASU vs. Stanford football game.
5. Go home and watch College Football highlights, especially Utah.


Five snacks I enjoy…
1. Chex Mix bars.....so good
2. Chips
3. Chocolate Chip Cookies
4. Penut Butter
5. Cheez its


Five things I would do if I was a millionaire...
1. PAY OFF DEBT!!
2. Buy a car that had A/C
3. Buy my own house
4. Travel and see the world with my wife
5. Save and fulfill a dream of being a coach.


Five places I have lived…
1. Salt Lake City, UT
2. Slidell, LA
3. Turnersville, NJ
4. Baton Rouge, LA
5. Phoenix, AZ
6. Orem, UT
7. Maracaibo, Venezuela ( and 5 other loactions in Venezuela)

1 comment:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Sean! I am so glad that you filled the survey out! I can relate to your obsession with College football-or maybe I can relate to Chelsea's position more than yours since I am sure Andy is just as obsessed with it as you are. Every time you mention college football he thinks...pizza and buffalo wings. The three of those things would probably be his 3 obessions. ha.