Thursday, October 14, 2010

Life has been so fun lately!!

So thanks to Laura I'm updating my blog! Nash is now almost 14 months and is all over the place. He is into everything and talking up a storm. He says so many things, mama, daddy, pappa, mi (for mimi), aba (for ava), gobbo gob (for uncle rob), peek a boo, up please, down please, happy, more please...and the list keeps going! He is such a blessing in our family and we love him so much! What did we ever do before he was in our family. He turned 1 in August and we had a surf party. It was so much fun and so many people came to celebrate. Gobbo Gob made the cutest cake ever!!! We finally took a family pic since Cam returned home and Nash was born! Next, we were able to go to Disney World with some of our fam, the Jackson's, and Aunt Steph and Carson. We had a blast and Nash loved it. Despite the heat and humidity we loved ever second!!!! Our favorite was probably Hollywood Studios. And last Uncle Cory returned home from his mission a week ago and we were able to see the fam in Utah. We had so much fun and finally took some family pics with the VanWagenen's. We are so blessed and life is so great! I'm loving this time of year and let me tell you the crafting is getting to be some much fun!!!!!! Maybe I will post those someday!

Utah...

Avery May






The 6 siblings!
1st time meeting Nash

Disney World!













so many kids!!! It was so fun!

Orlando Temple
Pettey family pic
Nash's 1st Birthday




8 comments:

QNC said...

Oh my gosh - that surf cake is soooo cute! Welcome back to the world of blogging.

Annie and Dan said...

So cute! I am glad things are going so well.

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Finally! Love the family pics...it makes me want a new fall wardrobe! I am jealous of your sweater! Its so cute...
Miss you like crazy! xoxo

Laura said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH ACHIE!
so so so love this blog update and Nash's birthday party and your trips and love achie!
So thank you for updating for my blog stalking fix!
Love, ya ya

Mandi said...

Chelsea I found your blog, can I add it to my blog? mandinielsen.blogspot Your family is so adorable. I need to give you a call soon!

Kasey said...

love it all! Love you so much you and your family are beautiful! xoxox

Ty and Kumari said...

HOORAY YOU POSTED NEW PICS!! NASH IS ADORABLE. YOUR FAMILY IS SOOO CUTE! YOU LOOK FABULOUS!! MISS SEEING YOUR GORGEOUS FACE!! LOOKS LIKE LIFE IS TREATING YOU WELL!

The Ehat Family said...

Geeze, I sure do miss you all. Nash, is a doll and I am sure he had so much fun at Disney. I am glad all is well.

Stephanie