Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's about time!

So as you can tell I have not been good at all at blogging! We haven't had a computer we could download pictures on but 2 months ago we got a new comp so I don't have that excuse anymore. Nash is going to be 1 year old in 20 days and the last post was from when he was born and things have changed a lot since then. Nash is such a blessing in our lives and I really don't know what Sean and I did before Nash. He is starting to walk and has so much personality! He has started doing this new face we call skrunge face. He does it all the time thanks to Aunt Call! Life is great and we feel so blessed to have a healthy happy baby! I cannot believe he is going to be 1 so soon.
his first time being in a big boy carseat! he had a smile on his face the whole drive!
bath time!
starting to stand by himself and taking like 7 steps!!! Freedom, WY TFR 2010
he is getting so big!

Freedom, WY...July 2010
Happy 3rd anniversary babe! I love you so much!!
his new thing...skrunge face
he loves to go swimming
Nash's 1st haircut
LAKE POWELL
Nash's 1st Lake Powell trip
Our little family
Eric and Robin's wedding
Nash 9 months
McCall's graduation
Nash 8 months, Easter
Nash 7 months
Nash 6 months

4 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

You are right, it is about time!! Love these pictures!! I really miss you guys.

Ash said...

Chels, this blog post almost makes me sad..its not supposed to do that! I HATE that Nash seems like a stranger to me! He has grown sooo much and I don't even know him! He is sooo cute! He looks so much like a Van Wagenen its insane;) Give him kisses and squeezes from us...I'm sure you just eat him up all the time!! Love and miss you!!

Laura said...

HOLY MOTHER OF MERCY it's a miracle!!! Thank you for updating your blog so that I have something to do when my days are OH SO SLOW! I love you guys and just adore NASH!!! Miss you guys already!

Josh and Tara Wilkey said...

Ummm can your son get any cuter!
Here is my new blog BTW:
www.joshandtarawilkey.blogspot.com
* you might already have it ...