Friday, July 10, 2009

4 more weeks!!

So here are just a few pics that were taken a few weeks ago, I am already bigger and more pregnant. We only have 4 weeks left until my due date, but the doctor ensures me that I will go over. That's just something I knew but don't want to hear from the doctor. I went to the doctor yesterday and they said that Nash's head is starting to go down and that I'm not dilated at all yet. I figured so! I have been feeling pretty good for the most part, I am still able to do spin about 4 days a week and work a couple. I really do feel too good to go into labor...at least I think so. The only thing that is uncomfortable are nights. I am carrying really high and so when I lie down at night I sometimes feel like I can't get enough oxygen, but it really is fine. I was able to have a baby shower a couple of weeks ago and got so many fun things! It is starting to feel more real and I am really getting excited for little Nash to come!! Hopefully everything in the next couple of weeks goes well, I'm pretty sure with my track record that I might not make another post until after he comes. Hopefully I am wrong but we'll see.




12 comments:

Brittani said...

it is about time!! good luck and congrats and we are really excited for you guys. hope things are going well in cali!

Kasey said...

You ARE THE CUTEST THING EVER! I LOVE YOU!

Craig and Cassie said...

k, you are not even very big! is there a baby in there?!

Brooke said...

Hey, I found your blog, I'm so excited for you. You look great! I'm going to be home in a few weeks to visit my family so maybe we can catch up if you haven't had him yet! My blog is hassellcastle.blogspot.com

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

You are too cute. I will try to get your gift out to you this week...but don't hate me if they are late! I love you!

Ms. Green Eyes said...

I have that same black dress! Gotta love gap maternity. :) You are so little! You do not look 36 weeks pregnant at all!

Monson Family said...

Chels - you look GREAT!!!!!!!

mistyb said...

you look beautiful! Great pictures!

Ty and Kumari said...

CHELSEA YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Ash said...

FUN! How cute are you chels! You are all belly! I can't wait to see that little guy!

Scott and Jetti said...

You are too cute Chels!! I can't wait for your sweet baby Nash! Miss you tons!

Tono, Brielle, Bryton & Callie said...

Almost there! You look great. Hope all goes well with your delivery and with Nash.