Monday, April 13, 2009

I am the worst blogger!!

Easter Sunday
San Francisco
Sean's 27th birthday!
Little Nash
Disneyland Ok, so it's been a few good months since I have updated or put anything on our blog. We have been pretty busy lately and before that I was too sick to sit at a computer and update our blog. So some of the things happening in our life go like this...most importantly we are having a baby boy on August 12th, hopefully no later and are so excited!! I was very sick and still have some moments, but for the most part I'm doing a lot better. I'm starting to show now and so it makes it a little more real than before. We also moved to Rocklin to be close to family and out of the heat before I got too big! Sean is still working for AT&T and I am currently not working!! I have helped out in my Dad's office a few times and need to find something permanent soon. Sean turned 27 last Tuesday and we were able to go to San Francisco for a night. It was really fun to get away for even just a night. We just did the typical SF stuff, it was really relaxing though. I was able to go to Disneyland with Lindsey and Rob for Zoie's 4th birthday. We had a lot of fun and it was really fun seeing the girls there. I was not able to go on any of the the big rides and saw a glimpse of what life would be like in 5 short months!! It was a lot of fun though. And yesterday, Easter Sunday was a lot of fun. We usually go to the coast but this year it didn't work out so we were able to spend it with Lindsey, Rob, and the girls, my Dad, and some friends form our ward. It was a lot of fun and very relaxing! So life is pretty good right now, not much to complain about. Except for the fact that I'm starting NOT to fit into all my clothes, it's kind of depressing...We are so blessed and so excited for the next couple of months!

9 comments:

Ash said...

So glad you're back chels! You look so beautiful! Keep the pics coming! Love ya.

P.s. you'll be a much more regular blogger when you have the baby!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Love the pictures...I hope you are a better blogger when baby Nash comes! Love you!

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Yayy! I'm so happy you posted something. You look so cute! We are finding out tomorrow what we are having. Can't wait! And we are planning to move up to your neck of the woods sometime in the next 3 months. It would be fun to catch up!

Kasey said...

You look ADORABLE! I love you! I am so glad you are feeling better! Happy birthday to Sean! Love you

Kristin Rose said...

Glad to hear your feeling better Chels. Sounds like you are enjoying being back in Rocklin and and finding the time to be with family again. I miss being close to mine. MN is so freakin' cold. Good thing Thomas agrees and we will be out of this frozen tundra once he is done with school.

Beach_Crew said...

Chelsea! We miss you guys here in hot hot hot Phoenix. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Little boys are so fun! West is now 3 months old and is so fun. Good luck with little Nash! Come visit!

--Heather-- said...

But you look gorgeous.... and it's ok to be bad at blogging as long as you do update once in a while...

Tono, Brielle, Bryton & Callie said...

Hi Chelsea. I just saw your blog for the first time in a long time through lindseys blog. Congratulations on the baby. I didn't realize you were pregnant or no longer living here. Anyway, I am just 1 1/2 weeks behind you but with a girl. Hope your doing well.

Brielle Bluth

mistyb said...

congrats on a baby boy! how fun! and I love his name! You look great girl! hope you get feeling better and enjoy these last few months!