Friday, October 24, 2008

My Birthday!!

Thanks to everyone who made my Birthday so special, especially Sean and my Mom. My Mom totally surprised me and came for the weekend. It was so much fun and it made my birthday very special. Sean never does me wrong when it comes to birthday's and presents. He's crazy!! Everyday he wanted to give me another present. Don't get me wrong I love presents!!! My favorite presents were my Mom coming to be with Sean and I, and then my new camera. Oh and Sean did the sweetest thing. He got 3 of my bestest friends to write me a note for my birthday and put them on a poster. It was the sweetest thing ever and I loved it!!! Thanks babe for all you do for me and for making my birthday so special!!! Here are a few pics of my b-day dinner, it was very yummy!!!




11 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

YOu guys are too cute! I love your shirt by the way...and I hate that I can't have cute clothes like you! :) I love you and I am glad that you had a great birthday!!

Ash said...

Once again, I forgot your birthday...I'm a loser...

Ash said...

Happy Birthday!

Ash said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELS BELLS

Ash said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY CHESTLEY

Ash said...

I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT CHUBBITH

Scott and Jetti said...

What a good hubby!

Monson Family said...

Happy B-day Chels!!!!!! Sean you are an awesome husband! We miss you guys and love you tons!

Kasey said...

Love your blog! Post pics of your trip here already! I am so glad you came it was fantastic to spend time with you! i love you so much!

Kasey said...

Hey i miss you! Just wanted to tell you I am thinking of you! You need to post something already!

Jeannie & Danny said...

Im so glad that I found you on here! Happy belated birthday! lets see some new picture already geeze!