Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our 1 year Anniversary!!!


notice, Sean shaved his face like I like it. And also like on the day of our wedding!!!


And I wore my wedding shoes!! I wear them a lot so it's not too weird, I like them!!
Our yummy dessert from dinner and it said "Happy Anniversary" on it...

Oh, isn't my husband the cutest thing ever!! Babe that was very sweet and thanks for all the nice things you said...right back at cha!! haha. Anyway, yesterday was our 1 year anniversary and I really can't believe how fast it has flown by. Our wedding was truly the best day of my life and I wish so bad that I could re-live that day again, it was perfect! Sean is so prefect for me in so many ways and I love him so much! He is such a hard worker and so patient with me. I can't wait for many more anniversaries and for our love to grow more! Thanks babe for everything and Happy 1 year Anniversary!!! I love you as big as the sky!!! Yesterday, I worked all day and had to come home and get ready real quick so we could leave for our lovers evening. So I didn't have time to get on the comp at all. Sean surprised me and we went to Scottsdale to the Hyatt and had a lovely dinner and then went on a gondola ride at the hotel. It was so amazing and romantic, I couldn't have asked for anything more!!! Here are a few pics of our anniversary!!





1 comment:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

I am so glad that you guys are regular bloggers! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I am glad you guys had such a good time. I sure love you and miss you!