Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Holly and Marcus' wedding

Last Thursday, Linds and the girls and I went to Carmel to see Holly and Marcus get married. It was so beautiful and so much fun. They were married in the Carmel Mission which was unreal. The night before we went to dinner and then bowling and had so much fun. Zoie loved to bowl and her favorite thing was her bowling shoes!!! They were huge on her and she could care less because she looked like the big kids. It really was such a fun time and I'm so glad Linds and the girls came with me. Sean had to stay home and work, but everyone couldn't get enough of the cute girls!!! Here are just some pics of the night before. We took pics of the wedding with Linds's good camera so once I get those I will post some of those pics!!





2 comments:

TaraMara-thon said...

We just moved to Gilbert...So far I love it here! I'm going to the Mesa singles ward tomorrow- hopefully I'll meet some nice people:)
How do you like AZ?
We need to get together...I don't know anyone here, except my Family.

Sean and Chelsea Van Wagenen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.